The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat

An unofficial boosh forum for members of the nabootique_xo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:53 pm

Title: And The There Was One
Characters: Noel + Dee + Julian + Sue
Rating: 15 +
Summary: Just Another Normal Day In Camden.....Well Maybe Not For Some

Part 5

Pixie looked up in shock as she saw Dee stood over her, Dee: you ever come near Noel again i will make sure these pictures hit the papers and i will post them all over the internet Pixie: you wouldnt dare do that i dnt believe you and anyway he doesnt love you he loves me. Dee pined her to the bed with her hand round her neck and told her one last time to stay away from Noel pixie didnt take any notice and was still convinced she was gettin together with Noel.

Noel walked into the room and saw what was goin on he walked over to the bed and he lent over the bed and kissed Dee on the lips, Noel: have you got the message now pixie i dont want to know you anymore you have tried to split me and the love of my life up for the last time, its Noel + Dee NOT Noel + Pixie. Pixie: you dnt mean that you love me i love you its gonna work out we can make it work. Dee: give it up you silly cow he's not intrested in you he never has been.

Dee left pixie there to think about what had happend while she and Noel got them selfs ready to leave the hotel after 2 hours Dee finally desided to let Pixie go but before she did she gave her one last warnin, Dee: Sues got all the pictures ready to post on the internet and to send to the papers, Sue: you think we wont send them and let them know everythin well you have another thing comin becasue ive just clicked send so they are now off the the papers with the full story.

Julian waked into the room he had been watchin what was goin on, Julian: you really are a silly cow what did you think was gonna happen? did you think Noel would really leave Dee for someone like you? i dnt think so dont know why he started hangin out with you in the first place. So what dont you just fuck off and leave them alone.

Pixie still refused to believe them and she still insisted Noel leave with her and go back to her place for a few drinks so they could pick up where she thought they were, Noel: GET IT INTO YOUR THICK STUPIED HEAD I DONT WANT YOU I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL SO WHY DONT YOU FUCK OFF! Noel, Dee, Sue and Julian left the hotel and went back to Noel + Dee's for a few drink to celabrate. Pixie just sat there sayin i will get him back i will get him back over and over again.

Too Be Continued.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/themightybookofboosh
jdloserrr
Multi-purpose tweed utility suit
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Woah.
Pixie just WONT give up will she?!

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/63448411
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:52 pm

nope she wont you know what shes like
think i might make her go a bit mad hehe
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:41 pm

LOL!
good i dea Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/63448411
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:43 pm

lol i thought so too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks   Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cut Me Open I'm Made Of Blackjacks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat  :: Fanfiction!-
Jump to: