The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat

An unofficial boosh forum for members of the nabootique_xo.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shamanistic Secrets

Go down 
+2
KingOfCrimp
barratt
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

Shamanistic Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 am

I'm probably gonna post a few in this thread because I have a habit of starting them and not finishing them
but I will start by posting some of my favorite old ones.

Last edited by barratt on Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i didnt wanna post that anymore)
Back to top Go down
KingOfCrimp
Admin
KingOfCrimp

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:43 am

I'm intrigued..
Poor Julian!
Back to top Go down
https://nabootique.forumotion.com
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:16 pm

ok i've decided I dont wanna post that one on here no more.
No
heres a new one. that i'm writing like NOW.

Title: Charmed, I'm Sure.
Pairing: Julia(n)/Noelian
Disclaimer: I dont own the boosh. so please dont sue me i have so little to give.
Rating: 15+
Warnings: Mild language I suppose.

Prologue

"The quicker you admit it, the quicker we can get this over with." They told him. "Why are you on the run if you didnt do anything?"
He smiled broadly. "I'm not on the run." He wanted to laugh at their stupidity.
The taller inspector of the two leant forward, resting his knuckles on the table. "You seem awfully calm, if you dont mind me saying, for someone whos going to spend the next 15 years sucking unwashed dick."
A grin parted his lips and he quick wittedly replied. "You seem awfully jealous, if you dont mind me saying."
The short plump man slammed his hand on the table making him jump first and laugh second.
"You think this is funny?!"
"Clearly."
"One man, brutally murdered, your friend. Your best friend and you're laughing?!"
He cocked his head, a charming half smile on his perfect face.
"Think your some sort of dandy maverick?"
"Charmed, I'm sure."
"Your nothing but a psychopath!"
He sat back in his chair and looked at the mans hampster face, chubby around the cheeks with a gut to match. Danny DeVito. "Schitzophrenic. Bipolar. Paranoid. Manic.. Call it what you like. Julian Barratt... That's all I'll ever be." The next sentence he said with a lighthearted smile, which chilled the inspectors to the bone. He said, so calmly, so sure.. "And I didnt kill anybody."
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:33 pm

affraid

thats awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/themightybookofboosh
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Disclaimer: I dont own the boosh. so please dont sue me i have so little to give.
Warnings: Strong language. Guy love.

One: Prince Charming.

*6 months earler*

"Noel, I'm not arguing with you!" Julian snapped, throwing his hands up and walking away before it got any worse.
Noel tutted. "Oh fuck you Julian!"
Julian turned on his heel and looked Noel right in his aquamarine eyes. "What is your problem?"
"You're my fucking problem!"
"Oh well I'm sorry to be such a huge weight on your shoulders Noel. I really am!"
Enter Paul King, like a white stallion come to break up the argument. "Alright guys, come on. First day of filming not really the time to be arguing is it? What's the problem?"
Julian opened his mouth to calmly explain the situation, but Noel was quick to reply; "Barratt's being a prick!"
Julian bit the inside of his cheek, making his lips pout.
Paul turned to Julian and asked, "Barratt, why are you being a prick?"
"I'm not being a prick, Paul. I simply made one comment about the next scene and offered some constrictive critisism and he flipped the fuck out."
"You were bitchin on my acting." Noel snapped.
Julian scoffed in frustration. "I did not say your acting Noel. I said us. OUR. There is no N-O-E-L in our! Well theres an O but thats not it."
Noel stood up and squared up to Julian. "One day I'm gonna ram a hatchet down your throat!" He spat, turning and walking away.
Julian and Paul stood gobsmacked.
"He didnt mean it." Paul said after a while.
Julian looked at him. "No.. He didn't."

Julian waited an hour before walking into Noel's dressing room. "Hello."
Noel was laying on the floor staring up at the stained cieling, when Julian had spoke he glanced at him quickly and said "Piss off."
"Will you talk to me?" Julian asked, trying to sort things out.
"No." Noel replied.
Julian sat down in line with Noel's slender waist. "Will you talk to me, please?"
"No."
Julian sighed. "Look I'm sorry if I upset you Noel, but it wasnt supposed to be a direct stab at you."
Noel sighed this time, and sat up right, both men sat in the same position in perfect line. "No.. I'm sorry. I wasn't exactly Prince Charming was I? I didn't mean what I said. It was a dick thing to say and I'm sorry."
"Prince Charming?" Julian asked, smiling at him. "Can I say something?"
Noel nodded.
Julian put his hand on Noel's cheek and kissed him on the lips. It wasn't a kiss like normal, a drunken 'You are my friend and I love you' kiss. It was something different. The sort of kisses he must give Julia. What scared Noel more was the fact he didn't try and fight him off.
Noel kept his eyes shut for a few seconds afterwards and nodded. "Well said."
"Are we okay?" Julian asked, as if nothing had happened.
Noel's eyes finally opened. "What was that?"
"What was that what?"
"You kissed me."
Julian smiled devilishly, and stood up. "Sweetheart.. You kissed me."
Noel stared at the door after Julian had left, as if Julian himself was still in the room. Wondering if he was the one doing the kissing. He didnt understand it, Julian's exit line lingered in the air like a fishy smell after a delicious smoked salmon meal and it was just as confusing as the DaVinci code.
"D-Did I?" Noel stammered. Julian was a secret romantic, and it was his kiss that told him, the kiss that Noel may or may not have been responsible for. He shook his head, as if he was shaking all the thoughts out. "How did he do that?"
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:08 pm

yet again that is another amazin story Very Happy

have u read the one i wrote? am gonna write the second half of it now
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:03 pm

Warnings: References to sex. But no sex.

Two: Saturday Mornings

Julian was sat up in bed, having a pretty lazy saturday morning.
So if he's Prince Charming, Julian thought, holding a large cup of tea close to his mouth with both hands. Does that make me Cinderella?
Julian watched Julia walk into the bedroom in just a towel, fresh from the shower, her wet hair dripping all over her shoulders. "Morning Tinkerbell." She greeted, with a huge smile.
"Hi." Julian sighed with a sense of sadness in his tone.
Julia looked at him. "Oh that was not a happy hi."
"Thanks for the tea." Julian wasnt at all listening to her. "It's lovely."
"Julian!" She said, sharp and fast to make him listen.
He looked up at her, all ears.
"You are one distracted guy." She straddled his knees burried under the duvet.
He sighed. "I'm in love with somebody else." He admitted, screwing his face up.
Julia sighed.
"I've been paying far too much attention to myself lately." He grumbled looking down at his tea, curling his nose up like a rabbit. "I dont like it."
"You dont like what? Julian, you are so selfless. It's fine to have a period when you can say 'Fuck off' to everyone else. I've never met anyone in my life whos as selfless as you... Maybe James Corden, hes lovely."
"But I dont like paying attention to myself. It makes me feel like I'm ignoring everyone else. I mean, if you were me would you pay attention to you?"
Julia took a moment to work that out. "If I were you personally?"
Julian looked up at her, her jaw was slightly askew and her hair was sticking to her cheeks. "I take that as a no."
"Well, you are a little bit high maintenence and frankly a little mental. If I had to put up with that every day, I'd probably focus all my energy on everyone else too so I didn have to deal with it."
Julian screwed his face up again. "This is making me feel so much better." He told her sarcastically.
"Jules, you know I love you. And your mistrustful elephant eyes."
Julian held back laughter, just as their almost 2 year old twin boys bounded into the room like short juggernaughts, screaming.
Julia turned and watched them attempt to climb on the bed. "You can do it!" She encouraged.
Walter pushed Arthur up by his bum before climbing up himself, making the parents beam with joy.
Arthur stubled across the bed, trying not to fall over, then hit Julian on the nose. "Wake up." He said simply.
Julian laughed. "I am awake."
Walter was climbing on Julia's back. "Have you two been up to no good again?" Julia asked.
"No." They said together.
"What's this?" Arthur asked, bending his knees and crouching, looking in Julian's mug of tea as if it were a pond.
"Tea. You want some?" Julian asked, putting the mug near Arthur's mouth. He latched on with his mouth and put his hand's on Julian's making him feel like he was driving the mug himself.
After two small sips, Julian brought the mug down, and Arthur pulled a disgusted face. Julia laughed heartily.
"You dont like it?" Julian giggled.
Arthur shook his head.
"Alright. Get downstairs." Julia ordered. "Watch TV while I get dressed, I'll be down in a minute."
The twins ran out just as they had run in, heavy footed and screaming loudly.
Julian smiled at her, starting to think about the kiss he had shared with Noel. Wondering why he did that. But he stopped wondering when Julia kissed him.
"You want?" Julian started, a grin on his face.
"Very much so." Julia giggled, as Julian's eyes suddenly went glassy. She knew they were both thinking the same thing, that saturday morning sex hadn't happened since before the twins were born. For them it was the best kind, both still full of morning freshness and love, and it set them up for the day. Saturday morning sex was always slow, passionate and so very full of love.
Julian flipped her onto her back and hovered above her, sending her into fits of giggles. "What about the boys?" She asked, a cute smile on her face and a light hearted bounce in her voice.
"They're watching TV. They'll have no idea."
"Yeah I suppose. We'll be done in 10 minutes so I dont suppose it matters."
Julian's jaw fell open. "Ouch!"
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
Multi-purpose tweed utility suit
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Lol absolutely love this already! haha
(:

Paul turned to Julian and asked, "Barratt, why are you being a prick?"

HAHAHAAH!!
"oh you know, i was a giraffe yesterday, thought id try something different!"

Wink
xxx
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/63448411
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:54 pm

there i go again
rofl

i can imagine ju being all sarcy like "and tomorrow i fancy being a banana. but one that isnt ripe just so i can piss you off even more!"
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:24 pm

LMAO!

im not gonna do another one cause il ruin it (i just tried XD)

i really do love you! X'D

xxxx
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:26 pm

okay il do one more.
just to super ruin it..

"and maybe you could try being a coat sometime. theyre rather nice Wink"

hahah, OR NOT JADE! XD

xxxx
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am

am lovin the story

its gettin rlly gud now Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:29 am

Warnings: References to sex. Strong Language. Miscarriage.

Three: Oh My Dearest

*3 Weeks Later*

Noel was sat picking at his lip when Julian walked in and saw him. Gary Numan was playing some depressing song in the background, This Is Love or You Walk In My Soul or something, Julian couldnt tell it was too quiet.
"Hey." He made it sound like a question. "You okay?"
Noel shook his head honestly, he knew he could tell Julian just about anything.
"You wanna talk about it?"
"Dee had a miscarriage." He blurted out.
Julian's face fell instantly. "Wh- I didnt even know she was-"
"We weren't gonna tell anyone until we were sure. It was only a couple of weeks so..."
"What happened?"
Noel shrugged.
"I am so sorry."
Noel nodded. "It's okay." Noel blinked and a tear fell from his eye, but Julian pretended not to notice it, because it is noble to pretend you do not notice someone crying if they are trying to hide it, so they will not be embarrassed. "She needs to spend a couple of days recovering."
"How are you holding up?"
Noel shrugged again. "I dunno. The more I think about it, the more I realise I didnt really want a baby. Not yet anyway, not now. I started thinking that maybe this was just God giving me what I wanted.. Or punishing me. Or both.."
"Why dont you go home? Be with Dee. I can tell Paul you got pig sick and had to leave."
Noel shook his head. "I'll be fine. I just need a couple of hours to feel like crap."
"I understand. You take as long as you need Prince Charming."
Noel looked up and smiled, his head moved closer to Julian's and they shared a kiss. The friendly kiss became a romantic one, and the romance soon turned into violent lust until Noel was fumbling with Julian's Howard Moon corduroys.
"Wait. Stop." Julian said into Noel's mouth. It killed him to have to stop it. "I really dont think we should do this. Not in the state you're in."
"Please." Noel whispered, his bulging hard on, prodding Julian's thigh. "That other week, when we... I cant stop thinking about it Julian. This is meant to happen."
"I just... I dont wanna feel like I'm taking advantage of you."
Noel grinned. "I dont mind."

"You're home early." Dee called, hearing Noel walk through the door.
He walked into the living room, where she was sat watching Kath and Kim, curled up under a duvet on the sofa surrounded by soggy tissues and various empty mugs.
"Oh Dee." He sympathised.
"I'm okay. I just need to be sad for a little while."
"How are you feeling?"
"Crampy.. Groggy. Exactly how she said I'd feel."
Noel leant forward and kissed her forehead.
She glared at him. "You stink!" She hissed.
Noel was taken aback. "Of what?!"
"Sex! Who did you sleep with?!"
Noel swallowed his fear. "I didnt sleep with anybody!"
"I cant fucking believe you! This is just what you're like! Wait til I'm really low then go and shag someone else!"
"Dee I swear to God-"
"Who was it this time?"
"Whaddya mean this time?!" Noel's voice was starting to go high pitched, as it often did when he shouted.
"You know perfectly well what!" She threw back the duvet and got up.
"Dee stop! You're s'posed to be recooperating."
"DONT patronise me you vicious little pig!" She stormed upstairs, slamming her feet heavily on the wood.
Noel sighed. "I'll go back to work then shall I? Dont you want me here?"
"Do what you fucking want Noel, I've had enough of you!"
"What's that supposed to mean?!"
"IT MEANS FUCK OFF!"
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:46 am

hahaha i love this!
and super cant wait for chappy 4! Wink

does noel have his coat?! ;D
ahah

xxxx
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:16 am

Warnings: Strong Language.

Four: She Knows.

The message from Noel simply read;
She knows! x
And Julian panicked. "Shit." He sighed.
Julia stopped hoovering and looked at it like it had just grown a pair of breasts. "Huh." She sounded.
My name is Mindhorn, Bruno Mindhorn.
I Swim backwards, forwards, sideways.
I'm in love with a woman, shes got no eyes.
I found her drawing cows near Bruges
I dont know her name, I call her Mrs China.
She were a coiffeur but it ended in bloodshed.
Now she lives in a glass cage in a townhall in Gent.
Every 3 years- on a tuesday- I dust her.

Julian took a while to register the noise was coming from inside his own head. He wasnt sure why he had Ralfe Band in his head, or why it was playing so loudly. "Is it broken?" He asked.
"I think so." Julia sighed unplugging it.
"For fucks sake." Julian started nibbling on a digestive.
"What's wrong?" Julia giggled.
"Everythings falling apart! It's all... falling apart!" He said, shortly after the digestive snapped and landed in his lap. "SEE!"
Julia laughed and knealt infront of him, plucking the biscuit from his thigh and eating it herself. "Don't you think you're over reacting a little bit? Just a little bit?"
"No! I'm not! Dont laugh, its too sad! It shouldn't be!"
"It's just a hoover." Julia smiled. "We'll get another one at the weekend."
Julian glared at the hoover, as if it was the hoovers fault he'd slept with Noel- twice. As if it was the hoovers fault Dee knew and Dee was friends with Julia and Julia knew Julian and also his sons. When Julian had claimed everything was falling apart, he didnt mean the hoover. He meant Dee knowing. Now he was regretting ever sleeping with Noel because now Julia would find out, and leave him and that would make him sad. "IT'S EVIL!" Julian exclaimed, making Julia jump.
She turned and kicked the hoover so it fell over. "Yes! Nasty! Evil hoover! Feel better?"
Julian puffed his cheeks and sighed. "When I told you I was in love with somebody else... I meant it."
"No you didnt, because I know what you're like."
"I think I'm gonna die."
"Course you are, one day."
"No.." He whined. "I mean... Like.. Soon."
Julia shook her head. "No your not. All this because of a hoover. What's the matter Jules?"
He looked up at her, wide eyed. "I'm insane!" He said, as though she was supposed to know that.
She knew someone had got to him, he was a sensitive man and he had a habit of taking some thing's to heart. "No you're not."
"I fucked up Julia! Really proper seriously badly!"
"You have to stop behaving like this Julian. You're doin' my box in!" She stood up and walked away, frustrated at his lack of cooperation.
He watched her walk into the kitchen and then looked back at the hoover on the floor. "I'll kill someone one day!" He called, before quietly adding. "Probably."

My old lady friend said that I was 'round the bend when she saw me hiding tins of glue.
I said "No I'm not, I've simply got a soft spot for sticking peoples faces to their shoes."
"I'm confused." She said, and went upstairs to bed.

Julian winced as the rest of the song played loudly in his ears.
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 pm

WOW

i am rlly lovein the story its gettin rlly gud now

cnt wait for the next chapter Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:48 pm

aww ima love this!
poor julian Sad
buy him a coat Wink

xxxx
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Lol

buy him a weed coat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Warnings: N/A

Five: No One Knows.

*5 Months Later*

"So you did kill him." The tall inspector asked.
Julian flicked hie eyes up and glared at him. "No I didnt."
"But you told your wife you were going to kill someone one day, and then your best friend turns up, hacked to bits! Kind of ironic dont you think?"
Julian cocked his head at the him, Detective Inspector Fraiser... Something or other. "Have you ever looked up Irony in a thesaurus sir?"
When Fraiser Whats-his-face didnt answer, Julian continued. "Humorously sarcastic or mocking; "dry humor"; "an ironic remark often conveys an intended meaning obliquely"; "an ironic novel"; "an ironical smile"; "with a wry Scottish wit"."
The plumper of the two piped up. "Let him finish the story."
Julian nodded in thanks and carried on telling his side of the story.

*4 months earlier*

"Will you try and talk to him. He's gone into lockdown." Julia practically begged Noel.
"I'll 'ave a word with him." Noel nodded, before disappearing off into the kitchen where Julian was darting about doing stuff, mumbling.
"Alright Ju?" He asked.
"No this is your fault this is all your fault." His stomach rumbled loudly. "Shut up!" He told it.
"Jesus Julian, when was the last time you ate something, or did you swallow a lion whole?"
"Thursday." Julian said. "Thursday the 16th."
"That was 2 weeks ago you battycrease! Why are you starving yourself?"
Julian stopped moving. "Because I'm not hungry."
"Don't lie Julian!"
Julian started moving again, putting the kettle on and getting a mug. "Its your fault. You shouldn't... You shouldn't have...NO! Just! Stop it alright!"
"I didnt do anything!"
"It's falling apart! Everything's gonna go to shit!"
Noel sighed. "She doesnt know! Dee doesnt know it was you. She's not gonna say anything if that's what you're worried about."
Julian looked at him. "Say anything?" He asked, shaking his head. "Oh christ. I have to tell her." He tried to make a run for it but Noel was quick to stop him.
"NO! NO JULIAN DONT!" He tried pushing him back but he was far too strong. "Julian stop! Listen to me! If you go in there and tell her you wont only ruin your own life but you'll ruin hers and the twins lives too! Is that what you want? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!"
"No! But I cant keep lying to her Noel! Look what it's doing to me! I havent eaten in a fortnight, I havent slept in 3 weeks! Look at my hands!" He held up a shaking hand, and not even shaking with nerves, it was shaking with parkinsons. "I just... I really need to... I dont know!"

"I'll 'ave another one of them thanks Dougie." Julian slurred putting his glass on the bar and going to sit down but missed the stool completely and fell right off it. Noel left his table with Melvis and Alison Mosshart, to see to his drunken friend.
Doug cursed under his breath and walked around the bar to help him up. "I think you've had enough, dont you?"
"I'm... I am really not as think as you drunk I am Doug, I dont want to go home."
"I'm takin' you home!"
Noel went with Doug back to Julian's house and made sure he got in safely.
"Drink some water!" Doug snapped.
Julian turned around. "Thank you ever so much, how much do I owe you?"
"Twenty quid." Noel nodded. Doug hit him on the arm.
Julian gave him a £20 note, which Doug took off Noel instantly and gave back to Julian saying "And there's your change."
"God bless you."
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:43 pm

aww the last lines! Very Happy

ahh i love this!
poor julilala.

♥️xxx
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:58 pm

Pairing: Julia(n)/Noelian/Noelia
Warnings: Violence. Strong Language. Character Death.

Six: You're Being Pathetic, You're Gonna Regret It.

Dee threw Noel's head against the wall one more time before he fell to the floor struggling to breathe, blood gushing out of his nose and mouth.
"Please... Stop." He choked, turning over and leaning up against the wall.
"I've had enough of your lies Noel! 8 years of lies, no more!"
"I dont know what you want me to say!"
"You're going to tell me who you've been fucking around with or you're gonna die! Thats what you're going to say!"
"No one!!" Noel sobbed.

"While you were out all day, pub jumping. I've had to stay at home. You wanna hear about my day?" Julia snapped.
"No."
"Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know. Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know.. Lunch. Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know. Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know. Dinner. Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know. Where's daddy gone? I dont know. When's daddy coming home? I dont know. Bed. Heeey Sugartits, I'm home and dont EVER call me that again!"
"Sorry."
"I mean! What is wrong with you lately!? You're not yourself, you're tearing me apart Julian!"

Dee was long gone, Noel was fighting on for everything. He managed to last until morning before his breath became short and his body started to cool. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed speed dial 3. Julian.
Julian sounded rough. "What'd you want?"
Noel choked down the phone, struggling to breathe, knife in his chest.
"Noel? Noel?!"
"H-Help." Noel managed before the phone fell right out of his hand.
Back to top Go down
jdloserrr
jdloserrr

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:27 am

holy jebus!
O_o

NEXT PART NEXT PART!!! Very Happy Very Happy !!
NOW!
HAHAH

ima love this!
ima love you!
Very Happy

McBarratt Wink

xxxx
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 am

OMG OMG OMG

next part next part

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
barratt
Future Sailor
Future Sailor
barratt

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:04 pm

Pairing: Julia(n)/Noelian/Noelia
Warnings: Violence. Strong Language. Character Death.

Seven: It's All Gone Wrong For Cracky Fox.

He had managed to get home, away from the police when he came back.
A childhood friend, Eddie his name was. Julian couldn't remember his second name, maybe he didnt have one. He was stood on the coffee table in his Doc Marten boots, brown shirt pants, and a dirty white shirt torn in 3 places. He hadn't changed at all in 30 years.

Julian was sat on the sofa smoking a cigarette- which didnt happen anymore since the twins were born, smoking was strictly outdoors- when Eddie started flicking lit cigarette ends at Julian's forearm and said "Hey asshole. Wake up and make me breakfast!" In his familliar, gruff American accent.
"I'm not making you anything." Julian mumbled.
"I bet your wondering why I came back arent you Kid? Since when did you grow a moustache? Mother Nature was cruel to you wasnt she?"
Eddie wasn't real, he'd always been too scared to tell anyone about him as a child. Of course then he was just an imaginary friend.. Now it was schitzophrenia. Last time, when he was 10 years old, he ignored him for 3 weeks, and then he stopped showing up, Julian thought- he hoped- if he ignored him again, he'd go away.
"I know what you're trying to do." Eddie said, walking around the back of the sofa and pulling Julian's head, forcing him to look at him.
Julian winced as a muscle pulled in the front of his throat. But Eddie still had the same unshaven face, deep set eyes and slowly yellowing teeth he always did. And eyes, that were such a pale shade of grey, they blended in with the rest of his eye, they might as well not have been coloured at all.
"You can ignore me all you want Kid, but I'm not going away, not this time. Cause you understand now dont you? I'm not your friend." He laughed, an evil, dirty laugh. "I'm everything thats wrong with you. I'm the illness that took 30 odd years trying to snap that sanity string, and now you murdered your best friend its snapped." He made a popping sound with his mouth, making Julian jump as he let his head go. "I know you didnt kill him, but thats not what the po-po's think is it Julian? They think you killed him dont they Julian?! WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME WASN'T IT JULIAN!?"
"Julian?"
He jumped and turned towards the small frightened voice, Julia was stood by the stairs in naught but one of his shirts, it reminded him of the first time they had ever slept together and she wandered down as he was making breakfast, wearing his shirt because she said "after last night, clothes seem innapropriate.".
"You shacked up?" Eddie laughed, doubtfully.
"Where have you been?" Julia asked. "I was so worried, you just ran away."
"Sorry." Julian mumbled.
Eddie started to circle her, nodding in approval. "She is niiiiice." He cooed. "Not much baggage up front though Kid." He sighed pointing two fingers at Julia's breasts from behind her. "I bet she makes up for that under the bonnet though eh? Mind if I take a look?"
Julian made a disgusted noise, frustrated he couldn't say anything else.
"Walter's still awake." Julia explained. "He wont go to sleep until he knows you're home.. Will you please go and see him? He's in our room."
Julian nodded. "Course."
"THAT is excellent!" Eddie chortled, looked up the shirt Julia was wearing.
YOUR NOT EVEN REAL! Julian shouted in his head, hoping Eddie would get it.
"I am very real Kid." Eddie said, standing up and following Julian up the stairs. "Who's Walter?"
Julian slowly opened the door of the master bedroom.
"Daddy?" Walter asked quietly, sitting upright.
"Not only did you grab a girl with an excellent downstairs.. You got busy!"
This is no concern of yours.
"It's me." Julian assured sitting on the bed infront of Walter. "Why aren't you asleep?"
"You didn't say... Na-night." Walter explained, shaking his head.
Eddie tutted at him. "Bad dad."
"You want me to stay until you fall asleep?"
Walter nodded.
Julian picked him up and rested him on his chest, his head on his shoulder, knowing that this could well be the last time he ever got to hold him. The steady beat of Julian's heart assured Walter was asleep within 15 minutes and then Julian carried him to his own bed and tucked him in, kissing his forehead. Then he walked across the room and did the same with Arthur, who was fast asleep.
"You got.. really busy." Eddie nodded. "Nice one kid."
"Shut up."
"It'll kill that bride of yours you know.. When are you gonna tell her kid? When the cops come?"
"Shut up!"
"They're gonna ask you to identify the body. Seeing as that girlfriend of his ran away. You're gonna 'ave to cope with the screamin mother.. Then she's gonna hate you when she knows what you did to her precious little boy."
"I. Didn't. Kill. Him!"
Back to top Go down
This Is An Outrage
Astronaughty boy
Astronaughty boy
This Is An Outrage

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:12 pm

I must know more now

Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shamanistic Secrets   Shamanistic Secrets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shamanistic Secrets
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The nabootique_xo - Boosh chat  :: Fanfiction!-